Z-Mark Lumber Package Printing System
The Z-Mark Lumber Package Printing System is a stand- alone product designed to replace tags that are applied to packages of lumber. It includes the hardware, software, and display screen for quick installation. The Z-MARK uses many of the same parts as the WinJet II Lumber Marking System, allowing for interchangeable parts and a shared inventory of ink.
Z Mark Features:
- The Z-Mark comes pre-assembled and pre-wired for a quick and easy installation.
- It features an automated tagging process for uniform application on all lumber packs.
- It allows for dynamic printing of required fields and customized data like logos, date and time etc.
- The Z-Mark’s reporting software assists in inventory and production performance.
- Up to 6” of print height, with zero limitations on length for different package sizes.
- Designed for Z-Ink – specially formulated for wood products.
Our technical specialists are standing by to help you troubleshoot any problems 24/7.
QUOTES & ENQUIRIES
For general enquiries and quotes, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.